[mapserver-users] &qlayer for multiple layers

Fawcett, David (MPCA) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Oct 20 14:23:30 EDT 2011

I know that this is a simple question, but I can't find any confirmation.

If I want to do a point query on multiple layers, I know that I can set all layer STATUS to DEFAULT.

Is it possible to query some of the layers (status=ON) by identifying them in the URL.  For example, something like qlayer=layer1,layer2 or  qlayerS=layer1+layer2?

I would like to be able to select a combination of layers ad hoc.

Thanks,

David.