[mapserver-users] &qlayer for multiple layers

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:53:30 EDT 2011

qlayer is one layer only. If you really need to query an adhoc
collection then you really need to ditch STATUS DEFAULT for queryable
layers and use the layer and/or layers params for both drawing and
querying. Does make sense? We could consider extending things like
your example (multiple qlayer or qlayers) but those aren't available
now.

Steve