[mapserver-users] tileindex shptree

Eric Weisbender Weisbend at wapa.gov
Fri Oct 28 17:09:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

We are using a tileindex layer to draw multiple county parcel data layers.  For some reason the query of these layers is either hit or miss.  Sometimes it returns a query.  Other times a query returns "Invalid field index 0" from the error file defined in the mapfile.  And the third query result I'm getting is "Internal Server Error" from I assume apache.  These results are all on the same data indexed by this one tileindex layer.  Would it help if I built a shptree qix file and do I just do that for the tileindex file or all file the tileindex file is pointing to.  I have wasted two day's on this and am completely open to any and all idea's.  Thanks in advance.

EW