[mapserver-users] Problems with Mapserver as WMS service (jpeg)

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sat Oct 29 09:47:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

Start from mailing us your mapfile and some description about the data you have behind the layers.

GeoWebCache error is totally other thing. If you click on the GWC demo application (the OpenLayer one) it is sending a GetFeatureInfo request for your Mapserver. Obviously your Mapserver is sending something back as text/html and the demo application does not know what to do with it. There can be something going wrong on the Mapserver side too, but this error message comes from the client side.

-Jukka Rahkonen-