[mapserver-users] RE: mapserver 6.0.1 and cairo SVG

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Sep 14 13:23:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

This requests shows me a map on a browser:

http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/ms_ows?&REQUEST=GetMap&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&WIDTH=1059&HEIGHT=653&LAYERS=borders&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&FORMAT=image%2Fsvg%2Bxml&BBOX=2189023.591117917,6540740.0,4199096.408882082,7780190.0&SRS=EPSG:2393&STYLES=

I do not have a template set anywhere in the corresponding mapfile. Doesn't a request like this work for you?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

________________________________
Raivo Alla wrote:

> Thanks!
> A step forward!

> This way it suggest me to declare TEMPLATE in the WEB section. Hence the question: how should I put this SVG output file in html template?
> SVG file itself was generated in TMP folder, filename contains randomly generated numbers...
> I would like the browser to display the SVG output on the run.

Thanks again,
Raivo

Hi,

Works as an url encoded format=image%2Fsvg%2Bxml from browser.

I do not know if this is how it should be, though.

-Jukka Rahkonen-