Re: Σχετ: [mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver 6 WMS / PostGIS Problem

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Sep 22 10:17:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

Oracle is known to be slow in aggrecated extents query but this is something different because the process stops already after the SELECT postgis_version()query and SELECT ST_Extent is not sent at all.
My PostgreSQL version is 8.3 and the query that Mapserver is sending "select postgis_version()" returns
1.5 USE_GEOS=1 USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1

-Jukka Rahkonen-