[mapserver-users] owsRequestObj->loadParams() in PHP/MapScript

Keith Moss Keith.Moss at landgate.wa.gov.au
Mon Apr 23 03:20:11 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone's had any luck getting PHP/MapScript's
owsRequestObj->loadParams() to process HTTP POST requests (i.e. for WFS
GetFeature calls) when PHP/MapScript is loaded as a PHP module?

r9950
(http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail//mapserver-commits/2010-March/002659.html)
from last year sounds to me like it should fix up the issue, but I'm unable
get it to work. Calling

$request = ms_newowsrequestobj();
$request->loadParams();

fails to populate $request ($request->numparams == -1).

Cheers,

Keith