[mapserver-users] Reclassify raster cell values

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Fri Dec 14 14:48:13 PST 2012

Thank you Rahknonen,

However this is not quite what I expected. If I reclassify a particular
value, all other cells disapear.
This leads me to another question (I'll open another topic too). the
PROCESSING LUT command can be used as a way to build a indexed color table
for 8bit rasters. Is there a way to import a color table ?

Thank you

André