[mapserver-users] Re: Can't get Tinyows WFS Layer to show in OpenLayer

Wang, Ya Ya.Wang at vta.org
Thu Feb 2 19:16:21 EST 2012

Hello All,

The problem got solved finally. It seems all I need to do is to add two more lines into my TinyOWS configuration.  Maybe fixing the PythonPath helped as well. But this change is what really makes a difference.

Before (not working):
<layer retrievable="1"
	 writable="0"
         ns_prefix="tows"
         ns_uri="http://myserver:8080/"
	   schema="transit"
         name="lrtstops"
         srid="2227"
         title="LRT Stops" />

After (working now):
<layer retrievable="1"
	 writable="0"
        ns_prefix="tows"
        ns_uri="http://myserver:8080/"
        prefix="tows"
	 server="http://myserver:8080/"
       schema="transit"
       name="lrtstops"
       srid="2227"
       title="LRT Stops" />

I was relieved of the frustration I have been suffering during the past two days. Thanks everyone.

Ya

Message: 5