[mapserver-users] RE: Problem with Mapserver 6.0.1 and PHP Mapscript

Nick Friedrich nick.friedrich at geolock.de
Fri Feb 17 04:12:17 PST 2012

because I can't access properties of the objects, that are objects themself,
e.g. color or outlinecolor. It is vital for me to be able to set colors.

The output of save() is fine. Loading an empty mapfile save() produces a
mapfile with several default values.
When loading a non-empty mapfile save() creates a mapfile with values as
they are in the loaded mapfile.

The Mapserver works. I created a mapfile with one layer and could create an
image with data from Postgres.

Nick