[mapserver-users] I have a problem with layerObj (mapscript C#), MapServer 6.0.1 (and 6.0.2)

mmypost mmypost mmypost at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 16 12:43:58 PST 2012

Hi
Sorry for my bad English.

I downloaded mapserver package 3.0.3 (then 3.0.4) from MS4W site .
My old code trying to get shapeObj by layerObj .getFeature.
But new mapscript not contains getFeature mathod (although new mapscript documentation contains layerObj .getFeature description ).
Can I to get shapeObj  by shape id in new mapscript?

Yours sincerely,
Sev

PS:
  layerObj.getResult(i) return resultObj now.