[mapserver-users] Re: Problem with Mapserver 6.0.1 and PHP Mapscript

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 17 06:29:03 PST 2012

The extension was totally written differently using old compatibility
way. It was probably working differently in older php (some magic?) So
the those function haven't been dropped. They just don't exist. Perhaps
a day I will get time to write them!

Glad to hear that's it's not related to your issue.

Good luck.
Alan

On 12-02-17 09:16 AM, Nick Friedrich wrote:
> Mmh, ok. But in older Versions the output showed everything in the
> object. I assume that there has been no complete rewrite of Mapscript
> for Mapserver 6, so the appropriate methods must exist in older version.
> Maybe they have been dropped.
> I just thought, that it would be related to my problem, because older
> mapserver versions showed a different behavior. With regard to your
> statement it has nothing to do with my problem, so it doesn't matter.
>

> Am 17.02.2012 14:09, schrieb Alan Boudreault:
>> This is the only output you'll get from a var_dump:
>>
>> object(mapObj)#1 (0) {
>> }
>>
>> until the appropriate methods for this will be implemented.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> On 12-02-17 07:58 AM, Nick Friedrich wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> when using older mapserver versions var_dump returns not an empty
>>> mapObj.
>>>

>>> Nick
>>>
>>> --

Alan Boudreault