[mapserver-users] Constraining label position

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon Feb 20 09:41:28 EST 2012

That's it, thanks Thomas. It's a problem with the development version of
OpenLayers, where during a map refresh the old version remains visible
for some time next to the updated one, in order to get a smooth
transition. I find intelligent labelpositioning more important than
smooth transitions, so I'll suggest to them an option to disable the
smoothing effect.

Jan