[mapserver-users] WMS request not enabled

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Feb 28 03:32:35 PST 2012

Hi,

There is nothing wrong in your mapfile, only that you do not have any layers in it. I could repeat the behaviour by removing all the layers from my working mapfiles.

The error message in misleading.  I do not know what message there should be if there are no layers in the service but it is otherwise OK. However, something tells me that this might have corrected in a trunk already.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

pywps-0d1bce24-5d36-11e1-99d2-0021cc5dbe3e.map"