[mapserver-users] layerObj.setFilter parser error

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:05:12 EST 2012

If I use layerObj.setFilter (  "(point.id = 1)" ), mapObj.OWSDispatch
gives an error:

    "msTokenizeExpression(): Expression parser error. Parsing time value failed.
     msParseTime(): Regular expression error. Unrecognized date or
time format ()."

It works correctly with layerObj.setFilter (  "( id = 1)" ) or
layerObj.setFilter (  "point.id = 1" ).
FILTER "( point.id = 1 )" in mapfile also works.
This is of course only a simple example, I need both fully qualified
column name and parenthesis.

It seems to be a bug. Do you know any simple trick, how to get it
working for a presentation tomorrow morning?

Version 6.0.1.

Thanks
Radim