[mapserver-users] Re: Clustering and tile clipping

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:53:09 EST 2012

Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. I tried a lot of different
values though.

On top of that I'm also getting a lot of

[Tue Jan 17 08:50:08 2012] [warn] [client] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in
40 seconds
[Tue Jan 17 08:50:08 2012] [error] [client] Premature end of script
headers: mapserv.fcgi
In msCleanupOnSignal.
[Tue Jan 17 08:50:48 2012] [warn] [client] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in
40 seconds
[Tue Jan 17 08:50:48 2012] [error] [] Premature end of script headers:
mapserv.fcgi
In msCleanupOnSignal.

Anyone have a clue how to increase the timeout? I'm clustering 44K points.
And at lower zoomlevel (values) it is taking a long time.

Wim