[mapserver-users] MapServer seems to always use GDAL driver with cascaded WMS (instead of AGG)

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Jan 26 09:47:22 EST 2012

Hi,

It would help if you could send:
- The WMS GetMap request you are using to reach the WMS server number one (the one with refs.map)
- The image you are getting with bad aliasing
- Corresponding GetMap request that the first WMS is making for the second WMS with roads.map. You will find it from the access.log file
- Image captured with the above GetMap from the second WMS.

-Jukka Rahkonen-