[mapserver-users] Base map data for WMS

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Mar 7 04:29:56 EST 2012

Hi,

A bit outdated but still super easy way for having a try on Windows
http://latuviitta.org/documents/Super_easy_WMS_server.pdf

Package is combined from MS4W and mapfiles by Thomas Bonfort. Package will be much better when everything is ready for updating it to contain super fast Spatialite support (exists already in GDAL trunk and seems to make Spatilite faster that PostGIS), preconfigured MapCache and georeferenced PDF output.

-Jukka Rahkonen-