[mapserver-users] MapCache cgi

STÉPHANE CYR stephane.cyr at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Wed Mar 21 14:16:41 EDT 2012

We went up and running with mapcache.
We used the seeder to generate tiles (level 4 to 7 )  and all worked
well.
When using the demo in the mapcache cgi, it doesn't generate tiles when
we navigate at level 8 or lower.

* Apache configuration :
SetEnv "MAPCACHE_CONFIG_FILE" /dir_mapcache/mapcache-msp.xml
FcgidInitialEnv "MAPCACHE_CONFIG_FILE" /dir_mapcache/mapcache-msp.xml

* Apache error log :
[Tue Mar 20 09:07:58 2012] [error] [client @IP] mapcache fcgi conf
file: /dir_mapcache/mapcache-msp.xml, referer:
http://serveur/map.cgi/demo/tms
[Tue Mar 20 09:07:58 2012] [error] [client @IP] tileset carte_rtr_best:
unknown error (another thread/process failed to create the tile I was
waiting for), referer: http://serveur/map.cgi/demo/wmts
same when using wms,tms,gmaps....
same error with chown -R 777 on the mapcache base directory

exemple of a call made by the wmts demo.

http://spssogl89.sso.msp.gouv.qc.ca/cgi-wms/mapcache/wmts/?SERVICE=WMTS&REQUEST=GetTile&VERSION=1.0.0&LAYER=carte_rtr_best&STYLE=default&TILEMATRIXSET=g-msp&TILEMATRIX=9&TILEROW=181&TILECOL=155&FORMAT=image%2Fpng

Stéphane Cyr
Conseiller en Géomatique
Service de l'infrastructure et du réseau
Direction des technologies de l'information
Ministère de la Sécurité publique
2525, boulevard Laurier, Tour Laurentide, 2e étage
Québec (QC) G1V 2L2

Téléphone : (418) 646-6777 p.30004
Courriel : stephane.cyr at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Blogue de l'équipe géomatique du MSP :