[mapserver-users] [TinyOWS] Inserting feature and XML schema validation

Тимур Галиаскарович Суфиев t.sufiev at acti.ru
Fri Nov 16 03:32:13 PST 2012

I found the problem (just in case it may be useful for someone): wfs layers in Javascript were using

featureNS: "http://www.tinyows.org"

while all layers in tinyows.xml used

ns_uri="http://www.tinyows.org/"

Every symbol matters in deciding whether xml namespaces are the same, so adding trailing slash to Javascript solved my issue.

Best regards,
Timur Sufiev
  _____