[mapserver-users] [TinyOWS] Inserting feature and XML schema validation

Тимур Галиаскарович Суфиев t.sufiev at acti.ru
Mon Nov 19 05:46:50 PST 2012

Olivier,

I got the point: this is exactly the same fragment I've committed on Nov 01, string src/wfs_get_feature.c:825:
        buffer_copy(id_name, ll->value);
Previously (before commits from #19) ll->value contained layer's name, and now it contains <ns-uri>:<layer-name>. Should return from <ns-uri>:<layer-name> to <layer-name> somehow...

Best regards,
Timur Sufiev
  _____