[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.2.0 beta2 release - WFS getcapabilities problem

Helen San Segundo Navazo hsansegundo at meteo.cat
Wed Sep 26 04:32:54 PDT 2012

Hi to all,

I've created some wfs on mapserver 6.0.2 and all of them work perfectly
with the different requests and wfs versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.0.

I've pass from 6.0.2 to 6.2.0 beta2 release to solve the style request
problem with raster data sources and now I have problems with the wfs
getcapabilities request with 1.1.0 version.
With this 1.1.0 version I can't do getcapabilities request, I have no
response but there is no problem with describefeaturetype or getfeature
requests.

With the same 6.2.0 beta2 if I use wfs version= 1.0.0 there is no problem.

Anybody knows wich can be the problem?
Thanks