[mapserver-users] multiple column query issues

Jessica Clarke Jessica.Clarke at forestrytas.com.au
Thu Sep 27 19:10:48 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am attempting to query two columns in a database to extract a shape.
I want the shape where coupe_id = 'SR015E' and destination_id = 7

This is my DATA statement in the mapfile:
DATA "SHAPE FROM (SELECT DESTINATION_ID, COUPE_ID, SHAPE FROM ROAD.COUPE_DESTINATION_ROUTE) USING UNIQUE COUPE_ID SRID 28355"

And my URL:
localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=cart_route.map&layers=all&mode=itemnquery&qlayer=cart_route&mapext=shape&qstring=('[COUPE_ID]'%20IN%20'SR015E'%20AND%20'[DESTINATION_ID]%20IN%207')

Can someone please tell me why I'm getting this error message:
msQueryByAttributes(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.

Or how to see the statement that is compiled by mapserver.  There is definitely a single shape that should be returned and therefore a map should be created.

Cheers,
Jess

Forestry creates regional employment:
 http://youtu.be/UBIUGiCiX00
Growing tomorrow's high conservation value forests:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP6XCailI-A