[mapserver-users] Problems getting FileGDB to work

James Perrins james.perrins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:31:24 PDT 2013

I've got it going in the end - there was something very strange with paths
going on.

ProcMon said it was searching the correct path - but then said it was
invalid (i.e. didn't exist) - but it did - so not sure what
was happening there - I can only assume that somehow its messing up the path

Explicitly setting:
GDAL_DRIVER_PATH
GDAL_DATA

to the same paths it was looking at anyway seemed to solve it.

Thanks