[mapserver-users] Problems getting FileGDB to work

James Perrins james.perrins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:45:55 PDT 2013

Thanks Tamas.

This is a standard mapserver install on IIS - so its a CGI process.
The plugins are in a \gdalplugins folder - which appears to be searched -
but nothing loaded (which made me wonder about x32/x64 issues)
I tried setting GDAL_DRIVER_PATH - but same result

I've set the application pool to run as 32 bit on IIS
CGI mapserver works for other layer types OK - so its basically up and
running
I'm pretty sure mapserver and normall dlls will all be x32 bit anyway
Is there anything particular about an ogr plugin that might be more
sensitive to x32 x64 issues?
Does shp2img bypass these somehow?

Basic install has come from http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/ I believe (I'm
picking this up for someone else at the moment)

 Thanks