[mapserver-users] Problems getting FileGDB to work

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:09:05 PDT 2013

Are you running the cgi mapserv.exe or some other host process loading gdal
and the plugins?

Make sure you use the same architecture (x86/x64) for both the host process
and the plugin. You should also use the matching version of FileGDBAPI.dll
loaded.

You should either place the plugin into a /gdalplugins subdirectory from
where the application is running or use the GDAL_DRIVER_PATH environment
variable to specify the correct location. Also check the file access
permissions so that the dlls can be loaded by the executing user.

Best regards,

Tamas