[mapserver-users] Need help with shpxy centriod in template file

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Apr 12 08:40:16 PDT 2013

The centroid in the shpxy code is very basic and not a true centroid, it's just the mid-point of the bounding box of shape in question. It really wouldn't need to be this simple I think. The computation of that value is done on the raw shape and converted to image coordinates. I'm guessing it's the way the "centroid" is computed that is causing the problem?

Steve