[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo encoding with HTML template...

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Apr 24 05:21:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

The same http header works for me as
  <!-- MapServer Template -->
  <head>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" />

I do not understand why it does not work for you. What Mapserver do you use? Are you sure that you edit the right file? May sound stupid but it has happened to me often.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Paul james wrote:

Hello...

I´m using a SQL Server 2008 database and I´m having problem with GetFeatureInfo accents using HTML templates...
I need to set encoding to UTF-8...

I added that to header.html template:

No success at all... Tried to force html response header on IIS to UTF-8, no success as well...

How can I solve that problem?

Thanks