[mapserver-users] Mapserver 6.2.1 upgrade breaks Mapcache

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:20:21 PDT 2013

Native MapServer support in mapcache is considered experimental and
shouldn't really be enabled in production unless you know what you're
doing. That said...

- are you using mapcache from the ubuntu-gis repo?
 - if not, and you do not need native mapserver support, then recompile
mapcache without mapserver support
 - otherwise, you can probably just symlink libmapserver-6.2.0.so to
libmapserver-6.2.1.so <http://libmapserver-6.2.0.so/>

--
thomas