[mapserver-users] Installing MapServer 6.2 on IIS7.5

Neil Crisp neil_crisp at technologyonecorp.com
Mon Feb 11 20:38:34 PST 2013

I have successfully installed the latest release of MapServer (6.2beta4) on
Windows via MS4W using Apache, but I need to get it running under IIS7.5.
 I haven't been having a good time.

The latest documentation (Release 6.3-dev) still has the old IIS 5
documentation written by Debbie Paqurek back in 2005 and the latest other
documentation I can find is for IIS 6 and is rather complex.

Has anyone successfully installed it on IIS7.5 and if so do you have a nice
straightforward procedure for it?  Something similar to Debbie's
instructions, but up to date, would be great.

Thanks
Neil Crisp.