[mapserver-users] apache module - mapserver

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLKM Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Tue Jan 22 23:28:55 PST 2013

> Is this functionality documented someplace? I couldn't find anything.

Not that I'm aware of. This info has been grabbed from source. I've seen
that Thomas Bonfort has done some work to handle more generic requests
instead of only WxS. Although he has prepared msModuleLoadMap() at line
322 he still assigns the map object stored in the config which results
in several problems as MS modifies it during request processing (which
is IMHO a bad idea).

So Thomas might be able to tell more about the current state and roadmap
for it.