[mapserver-users] apache module - mapserver

Peter Maes thxftw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:09:41 PST 2013

Thanks for the info. I had tried it and I could get a simple ?mode=map from
it that rendered my entire map. However anything else did not work for me.
mode=tile, wms requests, etc.

I didn't look further than that, so I'm just using it as cgi at the moment.

However anything that might improve performance is a welcome change for me.
Or perhaps in memory exchange of tile generations between mapserver and
mapcache.