[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.2.1 and ArcSDE 10

Weisbender, Eric Weisbend at WAPA.GOV
Fri Jun 7 12:26:10 PDT 2013

Hello,

We have successfully compiled MapServer 6.2.1 with ArcSDE10 and can see the SDE server ok.  When I try to draw a line layer I get the following error.

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'sde' msSDELayerWhichShapes(): SDE error. getSDEQueryInfo(): Success. (0 getSDEQueryInfo(): SDE error. SE_queryinfo_set_columns(): Invalid parameter value passed to function. (4294967230)

The layer definition looks like this and all of the parameters look good.

LAYER
  NAME "sde"
  TYPE LINE
  STATUS OFF
  CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
  CONNECTION "JLVGISGATEM,5353,sde,cso_editor,c1rcu1t#"
  DATA "RMR.MNT_SPANS,SHAPE,SDE.DEFAULT"
  TEMPLATE "/data/gis/www/html/ms_common/tlines.html"
  CLASS
     STYLE
      COLOR 200 200 0
                  WIDTH 10
     END
  END
END

If anyone has an idea of what I am missing or doing wrong any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Weisbender