[mapserver-users] About the Color Ramp for Raster Data

Yves Jacolin (Free) yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Jun 27 01:19:37 PDT 2013

Guo,

Here is a working example:

  LAYER
    NAME "example"
    TYPE RASTER
    STATUS ON
    DUMP TRUE
    PROCESSING "BANDS=1"
    DATA geotif.tif
    PROJECTION
       "init=epsg:4326"
    END
    EXTENT -40 -90 40 -45
    CLASSITEM "[pixel]"
	# blue to yellow
    CLASS
      NAME "colorramp"
      EXPRESSION ([pixel] >= 0 AND [pixel] < 1.5)
      STYLE
        COLOR -1 -1 -1
        COLORRANGE 38 76 255 255 255 191
        DATARANGE 0.0 1.5
        RANGEITEM "foobar"
      END
    END
	# yellow to dark red
    CLASS
      EXPRESSION ([pixel] >= 1.5 AND [pixel] <= 3.0)
      STYLE
        COLOR -1 -1 -1
        COLORRANGE 255 255 191 94 0 18
        DATARANGE 1.5 3.0
        RANGEITEM "foobar"
      END
    END
#	# light red to dark red
#    CLASS
#      EXPRESSION ([pixel] > 2.394 AND [pixel] < 3.189)
#      STYLE
#        COLOR -1 -1 -1
#        COLORRANGE 247 109 94 94 0 18
#        DATARANGE 2.394 3.189
#        RANGEITEM "foobar"
#      END
#    END
    METADATA
       "wms_title" "example"
       "wms_srs"   "EPSG:4326"
    END
  END

I don't think that php/mapscript could be used for this kind of raster class
:/

Regards,

Y.