[mapserver-users] emacs mapserver-mode (refreshed)

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:15:11 PDT 2014

Axel,
we provide a vim syntax highlighting file on the mapserver.org
website. You might want to submit a pull-request to the doc site to
include your contribution at the same level.

http://mapserver.org/fr/development/editing/vim.html
http://mapserver.org/fr/_static/map.vim
https://github.com/mapserver/docs

cheers,