[mapserver-users] Serving tiled image sets with MapServer?

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Feb 6 23:20:27 PST 2014

Hi,

It might be possible by reading the disk cache through GDAL WMS driver "TMS minidriver"  http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms.html. However, I do not know if it can be configured to read tiles from local file system. The place to do that would probably be the ServerUrl part.

<GDAL_WMS>
<Service name="TileService">
<Version>1</Version>
<ServerUrl>http://s0.tileservice.worldwindcentral.com/getTile?
</ServerUrl>

I would send a question to GDAL dev mailing list.

-Jukka Rahkonen-