[mapserver-users] Serving tiled image sets with MapServer?

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Mon Feb 10 19:21:09 PST 2014

Hi Jukka,
Thanks for the reply.  I just had a chance to look it over tonight.  I
followed the link to the gdal site, and it does indicate that the GDAL_WMS
driver can access a WorldWind style tile server, which we do have.  Beyond
that, I'm not following your suggestion.  Does the snippet you provided go
in my Mapfile?  I'm not familiar with that.  I am running MapCache, but it
doesn't really look like a grid or source definition.  Where would I use
that snippet?