[mapserver-users] MapServer should not collapse geometries in same layer class

Gregor Karzelek Gregor.Karzelek at heller-ig.com
Fri Feb 7 07:48:10 PST 2014

Hi,

If the aim is to see objects end, isn't GEOMTRANSFORM END just perfect for that?

In theory GEOMTRANSFORM „end“ seems perfect for this. But according to my tests the GEOMTRANSFORMED style is painted below the other styles. No matter on which position in the STYLE list of the CLASS I put it (Or is there some Z-Order feature for STYLE I haven’t seen yet?). So it just is not what we would need, as we would need those marks on top of everything else.
So I an issue at Github as suggested (I hope it contains everything necessary).

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Gregor Karzelek

________________________________
Gregor Karzelek

Systemarchitekt

HELLER Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
Otto-Hesse-Straße 19 / T3
64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: +49 6151 66846-16
Fax: +49 6151 66846-22
E-Mail: gregor.karzelek at heller-ig.com<mailto:gregor.karzelek at heller-ig.com>
Internet: www.heller-ig.com<http://www.heller-ig.com>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Henning Balck, Dipl.-Ing. Christian Komma
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 8310
Ust.-Ident.-Nr.: DE 217 293 137