[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Mapserver can't read mapfile

Stefanos Anastasiou emperor_stef at yahoo.gr
Mon Feb 10 07:49:45 PST 2014

Sorry fellows...  indeed there is a typo but in this e-mail... I checked my files again and they seem correct...

If I type on my browser:  http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/mapdata/pelop.map&mode=map   all I get is a blank page. The data folder has full permissions:  drwxrwxrwx

All other shapefiles are working correctly but yesterday I just added two more in the folder and all I get is a blank screen...     (?)

Στις 5:37 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Jörg Thomsen <jt at mapmedia.de> έγραψε:

Hi,

please have a look at your path:
> http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/mapdata/pelop.map
and
> http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/mapdata/pelop/map

I guess the first one is correct and that's why you get the error-msg
with the 2nd one. So, what exactly is the result of the request
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/mapdata/pelop.map&mode=map ?
it sounds like a white image, not nothing. In this case you should check
the bboxes and srs first.

regards, Jörg