[mapserver-users] mapcache - serving air photos to ArcMap and AutoCAD

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Fri Feb 21 12:15:39 PST 2014

Hello,

In the past I have used MapServer to serve wms to several different applications.  It worked fine.  Now I am trying to use MapCache to serve to WMS clients.  It is not working for all of my clients.

Openlayers and QGIS Work.

ArcMap
- Error:  WMS Server exceptions: Service Error.  Description: received unsuitable wms request: no <grid> with suitable srs found for layer USGS2006.

AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Failed to get bands data.  The HTTP request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.

If anyone has any thoughts on how I can fix this issue let me know.
Thanks

Sincerely,
Mark Volz