[mapserver-users] mapcache - serving air photos to ArcMap

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Feb 24 05:43:26 PST 2014

Hello,

I apologize.  I meant to say that I can currently use Mapserver to serve WMS to any client.  What I meant to say is that in addition to MapServer, I am trying to use Mapcache as well.  I am not sure if the online resource is set correct.

http://geomoose.lyonco.org:8080/mapcache/mapcache?service=wms&request=getcapabilities

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP