[mapserver-users] WMS image display

Dash jimlug at co.clackamas.or.us
Mon Feb 24 11:11:27 PST 2014

Hey folks, I am experiencing something rather strange when trying to
displaying imagery.  We have developed several in-house applications that
display aerial photography at different scales.  However, it appears that
one location within the imagery does not display until we change the width
and height of the imagery within the wms request.  For example, we are
returning the image using a width of 298 x 237.  When I run a straight wms
request with the provided width and height the image is blank.  If I change
the width and height to something like 400 x 300 the image displays.  I've
checked the mapfile and even turned off the scale dependencies.  We rebuilt
the image index and still it did not help.  I'm kind of stumped on what to
try next.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've made sure to run a GetCapabilities to make confirm that the formatting
was correct and that the mapfile contained no errors.

Thanks.