[mapserver-users] Upgrading Apache and PHP that came with MS4W

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Fri Feb 28 09:56:30 PST 2014

Hi Jeff,
That sounds very exciting moving forward.  We will probably eventually be interested in the enterprise edition, especially if it is year subscription.  Any ideas on pricing yet?  Is it going to be per server?

Anyway, my biggest problem right now is I'm going to have to remove MS4W in the next few days due to the security scans pointing out vulnerabilities in Apache and PHP.  Do you have any plans on releasing a Dev version any time soon with these components being updated?

We tried updating Apache but it seemed to have trouble with the mod_cache.dll.  Do you know if it is possible for us to upgrade this?
Thanks,
James