[mapserver-users] Linear (left to right) Legend . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jan 3 12:20:04 PST 2014

All,

Looking for ideas on how to possibly make a linear (Horizontal)  legend something that displays left to right instead of top to bottom.  I want to add an embedded legend along the top and/or bottom edge of a map.

As a side note, I've also had some similar thoughts related to this for doing the same thing along the sides of maps, but rotating the legend 90 degs for print out purposes.

Failing a method already in place, can I somehow grab selected Legend items and place them ad-hoc on the map (from the MapFILE), or can I add multiple one line legends?

Thanks

Bobb