[mapserver-users] RE Linear (left to right) Legend . . .

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jan 3 12:49:16 PST 2014

Never tried such thing....Does HTML legend could help?
http://mapserver.org/fr/output/html_legend.html#html-legends-with-mapserver

Steve

"Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2014-01-03 15:20

"mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org" <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
cc

Objet
[mapserver-users] Linear (left to right) Legend . . .

All,

Looking for ideas on how to possibly make a linear (Horizontal)  legend
something that displays left to right instead of top to bottom.  I want to
add an embedded legend along the top and/or bottom edge of a map.

As a side note, I?ve also had some similar thoughts related to this for
doing the same thing along the sides of maps, but rotating the legend 90
degs for print out purposes.

Failing a method already in place, can I somehow grab selected Legend
items and place them ad-hoc on the map (from the MapFILE), or can I add
multiple one line legends?

Thanks

Bobb