[mapserver-users] non spatial MSSQL data in a Layer JOIN

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 9 09:16:04 PST 2014

and my advice is to follow what Daniel said earlier, focus on getting
the join to work through ogrinfo; don't even test with MapServer until
you have it working there (just too many other things could be happening
with MapServer).  Connect to ogrinfo to your shapefile, then pass the
-sql switch with the left join syntax.  Once I am able to that, then I
would move to shp2img testing.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna