[mapserver-users] Clickable label

wiltomap wiltoma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 00:16:55 PST 2014

Hello all,

I have to display labels instead of points on a layer. The labels rely on an
attribute value. I would like to click on the label to make an attribute
windows open up. So far, no problem with mapfile configuration...

The only thing is that the attribute window opens up when I click right in
the middle of the label. I can use TOLERANCEUNITS and TOLERANCE parameters
in the mapfile to enlarge the clickable area BUT this means that I can also
click next to the label and get the attribute window, which I don't want
to...

My purpose is to get the attribute window whereever I click on the label
(any part of it) and not if I click next to it. Would you think about a
solution to that ?

I enclose a scrennshot of the mapfile I have worked out so far.

Many thanks in advance,

Thomas

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5097281/mapfile_label.jpg>