[mapserver-users] Problem using WMS GetFeatureInfo in OpenLayers with different projections

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:57:35 PST 2014

Hi Dejan,

On 16.01.2014 11:03, Dejan Gambin wrote:
[...]
> The problem is - when I click to get the info I get "Internal server
> error" and in apache log I get "Segmentation fault" followed by
> "Premature end of script headers: mywms"

Soory I have no answer yet, instead I have these questions.

What is the mywms? MapServer binary, wrapper script, ...?

Did you check the actual requests? Does the bbox parameter fit to the
srs? Could you compare a working GetFeatureInfo request in 900913 with a
failing one in 4326?

Are there any errors or hints in the capabilities file?

Raise the debug level to 3 at map level and layer level. You can let
MapServer write its own error logfile, so your apache log stays clean.

Does it segfault only at GetFeatureInfo request? GetMap is working fine?

If the logs doesn't seem to help you, feel free to post it somewhere so
this list can have a look.

Best wishes,

Lars