[mapserver-users] MapServer in Visual Studio (C#) not reading Oracle layer after upgrade to 6.4

Hans Wapenaar (GIS Innovations) hans.wapenaar at gis-innovations.nl
Thu Jan 16 09:19:01 PST 2014

Hi,

I am upgrading a website with MapServer 5.6 to 6.4.
Website was made in Visual Studio using MapScript. After I made some
required adjustments in the source code I was able to compile the
application again in Visual Studio.

But when the oracle maps are read an error is generated: myMap.draw() Error:
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'bebouwd'.

I replaced all mapserver dll's and the used the new plugin for oracle.

Any suggestions/ideas?

Thank, Hans Wapenaar

LAYER
    MINSCALEDENOM 0
    MAXSCALEDENOM 50000
    CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
    PLUGIN "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ms4w\plugins640\msplugin_oracle.dll"
    CONNECTION "xxxxx/pppp at xxxxx"
    DATA "GEOLOC FROM (SELECT GEOLOC, NAME, CATEGORY, MI_PRINX FROM
GEO_TABEL) USING UNIQUE MI_PRINX SRID 90112"
    PROCESSING  "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
    DUMP TRUE
    PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:28992"