[mapserver-users] One table with multiple GeometryColumns

Jiří Kadlec jirikadlec2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 05:17:12 PST 2014

Hi Jukka,
Yes you are right. "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326 EPSG:3067 EPSG:3857" in the
metadata block is where I need to list the supported WMS layer projections.
So in my case, I will have The  http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html
is what I was looking for. I'll rely on MapServer to reproject my layers
in-the-fly.

--
Jiří Kadlec
Research Assistant